How are you in Xhosa and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Xhosa and Urdu then Xhosa greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Xhosa is Unjani.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Xhosa vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Xhosa and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Xhosa greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Xhosa and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Xhosa is Molo.
- Good Night in Xhosa is Ulale kakuhle.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.