Ukrainian and Vietnamese as Minority Language
In Ukrainian and Vietnamese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ukrainian and Vietnamese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ukrainian as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
- Vietnamese as minority language: Czech Republic.
If you want to compare Ukrainian and Vietnamese dialects, then you can go to Ukrainian vs Vietnamese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ukrainian and Vietnamese Regulators
Ukrainian and Vietnamese speaking countries provide you Ukrainian and Vietnamese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: Institute for the Ukrainian Language regulates Ukrainian language.Vietnamese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Ukrainian and Vietnamese Language History.
Ukrainian and Vietnamese Continents
Thinking about Ukrainian and Vietnamese continents in which Ukrainian and Vietnamese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ukrainian and Vietnamese. Most of the Ukrainian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Vietnamese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ukrainian and Vietnamese languages:
Ukrainian Interesting Facts:
- Ukrainian Language is second most widespread among the Slavic languages after the Russian Language.
- Ukrainian Language is among the top three most melodious language in the world.
Vietnamese Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary of Vietnamese language is influenced by Chinese Language.
- The only language in East Asia that uses the Latin alphabet is Vietnamese.
The Ukrainian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Russian and Belarusian Languages whereas Ukrainian language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Chinese Language.