Ukrainian and Santali as Minority Language
In Ukrainian and Santali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ukrainian and Santali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ukrainian as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
- Santali as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Ukrainian and Santali dialects, then you can go to Ukrainian vs Santali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ukrainian and Santali Regulators
Ukrainian and Santali speaking countries provide you Ukrainian and Santali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: Institute for the Ukrainian Language regulates Ukrainian language.Santali is not regulated. Also get to learn, Ukrainian and Santali Language History.
Ukrainian and Santali Continents
Thinking about Ukrainian and Santali continents in which Ukrainian and Santali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ukrainian and Santali. Most of the Ukrainian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Santali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ukrainian and Santali languages:
Ukrainian Interesting Facts:
- Ukrainian Language is second most widespread among the Slavic languages after the Russian Language.
- Ukrainian Language is among the top three most melodious language in the world.
Santali Interesting Facts:
- Santali language was an oral language till nineteenth century.
- Before the invention of Santali alphabets, Santali was written with the Bengali or Odia alphabets.
The Ukrainian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Russian and Belarusian Languages whereas Ukrainian language is similar to Munda Language and derived from Not Available.