Ukrainian and Portuguese as Minority Language
In Ukrainian and Portuguese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ukrainian and Portuguese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ukrainian as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
- Portuguese as minority language: Australia, Daman and Diu, France, Germany, Goa, Italy, Japan, United States of America.
If you want to compare Ukrainian and Portuguese dialects, then you can go to Ukrainian vs Portuguese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ukrainian and Portuguese Regulators
Ukrainian and Portuguese speaking countries provide you Ukrainian and Portuguese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: Institute for the Ukrainian Language regulates Ukrainian language.Portuguese is regulated by Academia Brasileira de Letras (Brazilian Literary Academy), Academia das Ciências de Lisboa, Classe de Letras. Also get to learn, Ukrainian and Portuguese Language History.
Ukrainian and Portuguese Continents
Thinking about Ukrainian and Portuguese continents in which Ukrainian and Portuguese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ukrainian and Portuguese. Most of the Ukrainian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Portuguese speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ukrainian and Portuguese languages:
Ukrainian Interesting Facts:
- Ukrainian Language is second most widespread among the Slavic languages after the Russian Language.
- Ukrainian Language is among the top three most melodious language in the world.
Portuguese Interesting Facts:
- Portuguese language has absorbed many words from French, Italian, Arabic and also from indigenous South American and African languages.
- The first written document in Portuguese language was found in the 12th century.
The Ukrainian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Russian and Belarusian Languages whereas Ukrainian language is similar to Spanish and Galician Languages and derived from Latin.