Ukrainian and Kashmiri as Minority Language
In Ukrainian and Kashmiri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ukrainian and Kashmiri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ukrainian as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Ukrainian and Kashmiri dialects, then you can go to Ukrainian vs Kashmiri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ukrainian and Kashmiri Regulators
Ukrainian and Kashmiri speaking countries provide you Ukrainian and Kashmiri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: Institute for the Ukrainian Language regulates Ukrainian language.Kashmiri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Ukrainian and Kashmiri Language History.
Ukrainian and Kashmiri Continents
Thinking about Ukrainian and Kashmiri continents in which Ukrainian and Kashmiri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ukrainian and Kashmiri. Most of the Ukrainian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ukrainian and Kashmiri languages:
Ukrainian Interesting Facts:
- Ukrainian Language is second most widespread among the Slavic languages after the Russian Language.
- Ukrainian Language is among the top three most melodious language in the world.
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
The Ukrainian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Russian and Belarusian Languages whereas Ukrainian language is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.