Ukrainian and Chewa as Minority Language
In Ukrainian and Chewa speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ukrainian and Chewa as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ukrainian as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
- Chewa as minority language: Zambia.
If you want to compare Ukrainian and Chewa dialects, then you can go to Ukrainian vs Chewa Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ukrainian and Chewa Regulators
Ukrainian and Chewa speaking countries provide you Ukrainian and Chewa regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: Institute for the Ukrainian Language regulates Ukrainian language.Chewa is not regulated. Also get to learn, Ukrainian and Chewa Language History.
Ukrainian and Chewa Continents
Thinking about Ukrainian and Chewa continents in which Ukrainian and Chewa speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ukrainian and Chewa. Most of the Ukrainian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Chewa speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ukrainian and Chewa languages:
Ukrainian Interesting Facts:
- Ukrainian Language is second most widespread among the Slavic languages after the Russian Language.
- Ukrainian Language is among the top three most melodious language in the world.
Chewa Interesting Facts:
- Chewa is one of the 55 languages featured on the Voyager spacecraft.
- Most widely known language of Malawi is Chewa.
The Ukrainian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Russian and Belarusian Languages whereas Ukrainian language is similar to Zulu language and derived from Not Available.