Ukrainian and Bhojpuri as Minority Language
In Ukrainian and Bhojpuri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ukrainian and Bhojpuri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ukrainian as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
- Bhojpuri as minority language: Fiji, Guyana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
If you want to compare Ukrainian and Bhojpuri dialects, then you can go to Ukrainian vs Bhojpuri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ukrainian and Bhojpuri Regulators
Ukrainian and Bhojpuri speaking countries provide you Ukrainian and Bhojpuri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: Institute for the Ukrainian Language regulates Ukrainian language.Bhojpuri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Ukrainian and Bhojpuri Language History.
Ukrainian and Bhojpuri Continents
Thinking about Ukrainian and Bhojpuri continents in which Ukrainian and Bhojpuri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ukrainian and Bhojpuri. Most of the Ukrainian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Bhojpuri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ukrainian and Bhojpuri languages:
Ukrainian Interesting Facts:
- Ukrainian Language is second most widespread among the Slavic languages after the Russian Language.
- Ukrainian Language is among the top three most melodious language in the world.
Bhojpuri Interesting Facts:
- Bhojpuri was anciently written in Kaithi scripts.
- In Mughal Era, Kaithi script was used in administrative purposes for writing in Bhojpuri language.
The Ukrainian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Russian and Belarusian Languages whereas Ukrainian language is similar to Maithili and Magahi and derived from Sanskrit Language.