Tagalog and Tulu as Minority Language
In Tagalog and Tulu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Tagalog and Tulu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Tagalog as minority language: Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom.
- Tulu as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Tagalog and Tulu dialects, then you can go to Tagalog vs Tulu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Tagalog and Tulu Regulators
Tagalog and Tulu speaking countries provide you Tagalog and Tulu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, National Languages Committee regulates Tagalog language.Tulu is not regulated. Also get to learn, Tagalog and Tulu Language History.
Tagalog and Tulu Continents
Thinking about Tagalog and Tulu continents in which Tagalog and Tulu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Tagalog and Tulu. Most of the Tagalog speaking countries lie in Asia, Australia. While Tulu speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Tagalog and Tulu languages:
Tagalog Interesting Facts:
- In 1593, "Doctrina Christiana" was first book written in two versions of Tagalog.
- The name "Tagalog" means "native to" and "river". "Tagalog"is derived from taga ilog, which means "inhabitants of the river".
Tulu Interesting Facts:
- Tulu script is similar to Thigalaya script, which was one of the earliest scripts such as Persian and Latin.
- Tulu is a protoDravidian i.e original language.
The Tagalog language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Filipino, Cebuano and Spanish Languages whereas Tagalog language is similar to Kannada Language and derived from Not Available.