Tagalog and Maithili as Minority Language
In Tagalog and Maithili speaking countries you will get the countries which have Tagalog and Maithili as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Tagalog as minority language: Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom.
- Maithili as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Tagalog and Maithili dialects, then you can go to Tagalog vs Maithili Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Tagalog and Maithili Regulators
Tagalog and Maithili speaking countries provide you Tagalog and Maithili regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, National Languages Committee regulates Tagalog language.Maithili is not regulated. Also get to learn, Tagalog and Maithili Language History.
Tagalog and Maithili Continents
Thinking about Tagalog and Maithili continents in which Tagalog and Maithili speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Tagalog and Maithili. Most of the Tagalog speaking countries lie in Asia, Australia. While Maithili speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Tagalog and Maithili languages:
Tagalog Interesting Facts:
- In 1593, "Doctrina Christiana" was first book written in two versions of Tagalog.
- The name "Tagalog" means "native to" and "river". "Tagalog"is derived from taga ilog, which means "inhabitants of the river".
Maithili Interesting Facts:
- Earlier, Maithili language was considered as the dialect of Hindi and Bengali, however in the year 2003 Maithili achieved an independent language status in India.
- Maithili has rich literature.
The Tagalog language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Filipino, Cebuano and Spanish Languages whereas Tagalog language is similar to Bhojpuri Language and derived from Not Available.