How are you in Swahili and Tagalog
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Swahili and Tagalog then Swahili greetings vs Tagalog greetings helps you.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
- How are you in Tagalog is Kamusta ka na?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Swahili vs Tagalog Dialects.
Other Swahili and Tagalog Greetings
Are you finding few more Swahili greetings vs Tagalog greetings? So let's compare other Swahili and Tagalog greetings.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.
- Good Morning in Tagalog is Magandang umaga po.
- Good Night in Tagalog is Magandang gabi.