How are you in Swahili and Spanish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Swahili and Spanish then Swahili greetings vs Spanish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
- How are you in Spanish is Cómo estás?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Swahili vs Spanish Dialects.
Other Swahili and Spanish Greetings
Are you finding few more Swahili greetings vs Spanish greetings? So let's compare other Swahili and Spanish greetings.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.
- Good Morning in Spanish is Buenos Días.
- Good Night in Spanish is Buenas Noches.