How are you in Sundanese and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Sundanese and Igbo then Sundanese greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Sundanese is Kumaha kabarna?.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Sundanese vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Sundanese and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Sundanese greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Sundanese and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Sundanese is Wilujeng énjing.
- Good Night in Sundanese is Wilujeng kulem.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.