How are you in Spanish and Dutch
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Spanish and Dutch then Spanish greetings vs Dutch greetings helps you.
- How are you in Spanish is Cómo estás?.
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Spanish vs Dutch Dialects.
Other Spanish and Dutch Greetings
Are you finding few more Spanish greetings vs Dutch greetings? So let's compare other Spanish and Dutch greetings.
- Good Morning in Spanish is Buenos Días.
- Good Night in Spanish is Buenas Noches.
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.