Somali and Kashmiri as Minority Language
In Somali and Kashmiri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Somali and Kashmiri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Somali as minority language: Yemen.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Somali and Kashmiri dialects, then you can go to Somali vs Kashmiri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Somali and Kashmiri Regulators
Somali and Kashmiri speaking countries provide you Somali and Kashmiri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Languages Committee, Regional Somali Language Academy regulates Somali language.Kashmiri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Somali and Kashmiri Language History.
Somali and Kashmiri Continents
Thinking about Somali and Kashmiri continents in which Somali and Kashmiri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Somali and Kashmiri. Most of the Somali speaking countries lie in Africa, Middle East. While Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Somali and Kashmiri languages:
Somali Interesting Facts:
- Somali language is one of the best documented Afro-Asiatic languages.
- One of the most widely spoken of the Cushitic languages is the Somali Language.
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
The Somali language was derived from Arabic Language and is similar to Afar and Oromo Language whereas Somali language is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.