Somali and Ilocano as Minority Language
In Somali and Ilocano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Somali and Ilocano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Somali as minority language: Yemen.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Somali and Ilocano dialects, then you can go to Somali vs Ilocano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Somali and Ilocano Regulators
Somali and Ilocano speaking countries provide you Somali and Ilocano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Languages Committee, Regional Somali Language Academy regulates Somali language.Ilocano is regulated by Commission on the Filipino Language. Also get to learn, Somali and Ilocano Language History.
Somali and Ilocano Continents
Thinking about Somali and Ilocano continents in which Somali and Ilocano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Somali and Ilocano. Most of the Somali speaking countries lie in Africa, Middle East. While Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Somali and Ilocano languages:
Somali Interesting Facts:
- Somali language is one of the best documented Afro-Asiatic languages.
- One of the most widely spoken of the Cushitic languages is the Somali Language.
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
The Somali language was derived from Arabic Language and is similar to Afar and Oromo Language whereas Somali language is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages and derived from Not Available.