Somali and Czech as Minority Language
In Somali and Czech speaking countries you will get the countries which have Somali and Czech as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Somali as minority language: Yemen.
- Czech as minority language: Austria, Croatia, Germany, Slovakia.
If you want to compare Somali and Czech dialects, then you can go to Somali vs Czech Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Somali and Czech Regulators
Somali and Czech speaking countries provide you Somali and Czech regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Languages Committee, Regional Somali Language Academy regulates Somali language.Czech is regulated by Institute of the Czech Language. Also get to learn, Somali and Czech Language History.
Somali and Czech Continents
Thinking about Somali and Czech continents in which Somali and Czech speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Somali and Czech. Most of the Somali speaking countries lie in Africa, Middle East. While Czech speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Somali and Czech languages:
Somali Interesting Facts:
- Somali language is one of the best documented Afro-Asiatic languages.
- One of the most widely spoken of the Cushitic languages is the Somali Language.
Czech Interesting Facts:
- The Czech language was known as Bohemian as early at 19th century.
- In czech language, there are many words that do not contain vowels.
The Somali language was derived from Arabic Language and is similar to Afar and Oromo Language whereas Somali language is similar to Polish, Slovak and Sorbian and derived from Not Available.