How are you in Slovak and Spanish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Slovak and Spanish then Slovak greetings vs Spanish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Slovak is Ako sa máte?.
- How are you in Spanish is Cómo estás?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Slovak vs Spanish Dialects.
Other Slovak and Spanish Greetings
Are you finding few more Slovak greetings vs Spanish greetings? So let's compare other Slovak and Spanish greetings.
- Good Morning in Slovak is Dobré ráno.
- Good Night in Slovak is Dobrú noc.
- Good Morning in Spanish is Buenos Días.
- Good Night in Spanish is Buenas Noches.