How Many People Speak Sindhi and Urdu Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Sindhi vs Urdu Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Sindhi and Urdu Dialects.
- Siraiki speaking population: Not Available
- Vicholi speaking population: Not Available
- Lari speaking population: Not Available
- Dakhini speaking population: 11,000,000.00
- Hyderabadi Urdu speaking population: Not Available
- Rekhta speaking population: Not Available
More on Sindhi and Urdu Dialects
Explore more on Sindhi and Urdu dialects to understand them. The Sindhi vs Urdu dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.