How are you in Sindhi and Hebrew
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Sindhi and Hebrew then Sindhi greetings vs Hebrew greetings helps you.
- How are you in Sindhi is Kehra haal aahin.
- How are you in Hebrew is מה שלומך? (ma shlomxa).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Sindhi vs Hebrew Dialects.
Other Sindhi and Hebrew Greetings
Are you finding few more Sindhi greetings vs Hebrew greetings? So let's compare other Sindhi and Hebrew greetings.
- Good Morning in Sindhi is Subho Bakhair.
- Good Night in Sindhi is tava kia aayo.
- Good Morning in Hebrew is בוקר טוב (Boker tov).
- Good Night in Hebrew is לילה טוב (Laila tov).