Sindhi and Marathi as Minority Language
In Sindhi and Marathi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sindhi and Marathi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Marathi as minority language: Israel, Mauritius.
If you want to compare Sindhi and Marathi dialects, then you can go to Sindhi vs Marathi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sindhi and Marathi Regulators
Sindhi and Marathi speaking countries provide you Sindhi and Marathi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority regulates Sindhi language.Marathi is regulated by Maharashtra Sahitya Parishad. Also get to learn, Sindhi and Marathi Language History.
Sindhi and Marathi Continents
Thinking about Sindhi and Marathi continents in which Sindhi and Marathi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sindhi and Marathi. Most of the Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Marathi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sindhi and Marathi languages:
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
Marathi Interesting Facts:
- Marathi ranks 4th in India based on the number of native speakers.
- Marathi language has borrowed plenty of loanwords from Urdu, Persian, Arabic and Sanskrit.
The Sindhi language was derived from Prakrit Language and is similar to Gujarati whereas Sindhi language is similar to Konkani Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.