Russian and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Russian and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Russian and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Russian as minority language: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Poland, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Russian and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Russian vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Russian and Kurdish Regulators
Russian and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Russian and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Russian Academy, Russian Language Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences regulates Russian language.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Russian and Kurdish Language History.
Russian and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Russian and Kurdish continents in which Russian and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Russian and Kurdish. Most of the Russian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Russian and Kurdish languages:
Russian Interesting Facts:
- In Russian language, the words are not pronounced as they are written.
- In Russian language, there are only 200,000 words out of which only few words are used and due to this many words have more than one meaning.
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Russian language was derived from Proto-Slavic Vocabulary and is similar to Ukrainian and Belarusian Languages whereas Russian language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.