How are you in Quechua and Hmong
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Quechua and Hmong then Quechua greetings vs Hmong greetings helps you.
- How are you in Quechua is Allillanchu.
- How are you in Hmong is Koj nyob li cas (Gaw nyaw lee cha).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Quechua vs Hmong Dialects.
Other Quechua and Hmong Greetings
Are you finding few more Quechua greetings vs Hmong greetings? So let's compare other Quechua and Hmong greetings.
- Good Morning in Quechua is Wuynus diyas.
- Good Night in Quechua is Allin tuta.
- Good Morning in Hmong is zoo thaum sawv ntxov.
- Good Night in Hmong is zoo hmo.