How are you in Quechua and Hausa
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Quechua and Hausa then Quechua greetings vs Hausa greetings helps you.
- How are you in Quechua is Allillanchu.
- How are you in Hausa is yaya dai.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Quechua vs Hausa Dialects.
Other Quechua and Hausa Greetings
Are you finding few more Quechua greetings vs Hausa greetings? So let's compare other Quechua and Hausa greetings.
- Good Morning in Quechua is Wuynus diyas.
- Good Night in Quechua is Allin tuta.
- Good Morning in Hausa is mai kyau safe.
- Good Night in Hausa is mai kyau dare.