How are you in Quechua and German
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Quechua and German then Quechua greetings vs German greetings helps you.
- How are you in Quechua is Allillanchu.
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Quechua vs German Dialects.
Other Quechua and German Greetings
Are you finding few more Quechua greetings vs German greetings? So let's compare other Quechua and German greetings.
- Good Morning in Quechua is Wuynus diyas.
- Good Night in Quechua is Allin tuta.
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.