Quechua and Sindhi as Minority Language
In Quechua and Sindhi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Quechua and Sindhi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Quechua and Sindhi dialects, then you can go to Quechua vs Sindhi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Quechua and Sindhi Regulators
Quechua and Sindhi speaking countries provide you Quechua and Sindhi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Quechua is not regulated.Sindhi is regulated by National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority. Also get to learn, Quechua and Sindhi Language History.
Quechua and Sindhi Continents
Thinking about Quechua and Sindhi continents in which Quechua and Sindhi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Quechua and Sindhi. Most of the Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. While Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Quechua and Sindhi languages:
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
The Quechua language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Quechua language is similar to Gujarati and derived from Prakrit Language.