Punjabi and Galician as Minority Language
In Punjabi and Galician speaking countries you will get the countries which have Punjabi and Galician as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Punjabi as minority language: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Galician as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Punjabi and Galician dialects, then you can go to Punjabi vs Galician Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Punjabi and Galician Regulators
Punjabi and Galician speaking countries provide you Punjabi and Galician regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Punjabi is not regulated.Galician is regulated by Royal Galician Academy (Real Academia Galega). Also get to learn, Punjabi and Galician Language History.
Punjabi and Galician Continents
Thinking about Punjabi and Galician continents in which Punjabi and Galician speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Punjabi and Galician. Most of the Punjabi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Galician speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Punjabi and Galician languages:
Punjabi Interesting Facts:
- Punjabi is 2nd most spoken in United Kingdom and 4th most spoken in Canada.
- Punjabi is tonal language, by using various tones Punjabi speakers are able to differentiate between words.
Galician Interesting Facts:
- In Galician language, there are no compound tenses.
- The earliest document in Galician language was written in 1228 which was legal charter for a municipality of Galicia.
The Punjabi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi Language whereas Punjabi language is similar to Portuguese Language and derived from Latin.