How are you in Oriya and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Oriya and Urdu then Oriya greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Oriya is କେମିତି ଅତ୍ଚନ୍ଥି? (kemiti achanti?).
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Oriya vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Oriya and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Oriya greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Oriya and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Oriya is ସୁପ୍ରଭାତ (suprabhaata).
- Good Night in Oriya is ସୁଭରାତ୍ର (shubharaatra).
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.