Oriya and Welsh as Minority Language
In Oriya and Welsh speaking countries you will get the countries which have Oriya and Welsh as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Oriya as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Welsh as minority language: Argentina, United Kingdom.
If you want to compare Oriya and Welsh dialects, then you can go to Oriya vs Welsh Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Oriya and Welsh Regulators
Oriya and Welsh speaking countries provide you Oriya and Welsh regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Oriya is not regulated.Welsh is regulated by Welsh Language Commissioner. Also get to learn, Oriya and Welsh Language History.
Oriya and Welsh Continents
Thinking about Oriya and Welsh continents in which Oriya and Welsh speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Oriya and Welsh. Most of the Oriya speaking countries lie in Asia. While Welsh speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Oriya and Welsh languages:
Oriya Interesting Facts:
- The earliest literature in Oriya was traced in 7th to 9th centuries.
- Since Odia is having a long literary history and has not borrowed largely from other languages, it is the 6th classical language in India.
Welsh Interesting Facts:
- One of the Celtic language still spoken with great numbers of speakers is Welsh language.
- Welsh was evolved from British , which was spoken by ancient Britons.
The Oriya language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Bengali and Assamese whereas Oriya language is similar to English Language and derived from British Language.