Navajo and Sundanese as Minority Language
In Navajo and Sundanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Navajo and Sundanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Navajo as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Navajo and Sundanese dialects, then you can go to Navajo vs Sundanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Navajo and Sundanese Regulators
Navajo and Sundanese speaking countries provide you Navajo and Sundanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Navajo is not regulated.Sundanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Navajo and Sundanese Language History.
Navajo and Sundanese Continents
Thinking about Navajo and Sundanese continents in which Navajo and Sundanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Navajo and Sundanese. Most of the Navajo speaking countries lie in North America. While Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Navajo and Sundanese languages:
Navajo Interesting Facts:
- Navajo language is tonal language, as it heavily relies on pitch to distinguish between similar words.
- Navajo ethinc group is 2nd largest Native American group.
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
The Navajo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Apache Language whereas Navajo language is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages and derived from Not Available.