How are you in Marwari and Oromo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Marwari and Oromo then Marwari greetings vs Oromo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Marwari is Kikan ho sa?.
- How are you in Oromo is Attam jirta/jirtu?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Marwari vs Oromo Dialects.
Other Marwari and Oromo Greetings
Are you finding few more Marwari greetings vs Oromo greetings? So let's compare other Marwari and Oromo greetings.
- Good Morning in Marwari is Shubh Havar.
- Good Night in Marwari is shubh raatri.
- Good Morning in Oromo is Attam bulte/bultan.
- Good Night in Oromo is Nagayattii buli.