How Many People Speak Malaysian and Kurdish Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Malaysian vs Kurdish Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Malaysian and Kurdish Dialects.
- Bengkulu speaking population: 1,600,000.00
- Pekal speaking population: 30,000.00
- Musi speaking population: 3,100,000.00
- Northern Kurdish speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Central Kurdish speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Southern Kurdish speaking population: 3,000,000.00
More on Malaysian and Kurdish Dialects
Explore more on Malaysian and Kurdish dialects to understand them. The Malaysian vs Kurdish dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.