Malaysian and Bosnian as Minority Language
In Malaysian and Bosnian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malaysian and Bosnian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
- Bosnian as minority language: Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.
If you want to compare Malaysian and Bosnian dialects, then you can go to Malaysian vs Bosnian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malaysian and Bosnian Regulators
Malaysian and Bosnian speaking countries provide you Malaysian and Bosnian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka regulates Malaysian language.Bosnian is regulated by University of Sarajevo. Also get to learn, Malaysian and Bosnian Language History.
Malaysian and Bosnian Continents
Thinking about Malaysian and Bosnian continents in which Malaysian and Bosnian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malaysian and Bosnian. Most of the Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. While Bosnian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malaysian and Bosnian languages:
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
Bosnian Interesting Facts:
- South Slavic language group developed Bosnian Language.
- The muslim Bosnians are referred as "Bosniaks", who are the primary speakers of Bosnian language.
The Malaysian language was derived from Tamil Language and is similar to Indonesian Language whereas Malaysian language is similar to Serbian and Croatian and derived from Not Available.