Malayalam and Tibetan as Minority Language
In Malayalam and Tibetan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malayalam and Tibetan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malayalam as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Tibetan as minority language: China, India, Nepal.
If you want to compare Malayalam and Tibetan dialects, then you can go to Malayalam vs Tibetan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malayalam and Tibetan Regulators
Malayalam and Tibetan speaking countries provide you Malayalam and Tibetan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy for Malayalam literature, Government of Kerala regulates Malayalam language.Tibetan is regulated by Committee for the Standardisation of the Tibetan Language. Also get to learn, Malayalam and Tibetan Language History.
Malayalam and Tibetan Continents
Thinking about Malayalam and Tibetan continents in which Malayalam and Tibetan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malayalam and Tibetan. Most of the Malayalam speaking countries lie in Asia. While Tibetan speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malayalam and Tibetan languages:
Malayalam Interesting Facts:
- Malayalam language has 54 literals. Same sounds have different versions to it.
- Malayalam script is reffered as "Rod Script" and it is derived from the Grantha script, which was developed from Indic script of Brahmi.
Tibetan Interesting Facts:
- Tibetan dialects vary alot, so it's difficult for tibetans to understand each other if they are not from same area.
- Tibetan is tonal with six tones in all: short low, long low, high falling, low falling, short high, long high.
The Malayalam language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Tamil and Sanskrit Languages whereas Malayalam language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.