Maithili and Romanian as Minority Language
In Maithili and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Maithili and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Maithili as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Maithili and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Maithili vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Maithili and Romanian Regulators
Maithili and Romanian speaking countries provide you Maithili and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Maithili is not regulated.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Maithili and Romanian Language History.
Maithili and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Maithili and Romanian continents in which Maithili and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Maithili and Romanian. Most of the Maithili speaking countries lie in Asia. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Maithili and Romanian languages:
Maithili Interesting Facts:
- Earlier, Maithili language was considered as the dialect of Hindi and Bengali, however in the year 2003 Maithili achieved an independent language status in India.
- Maithili has rich literature.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Maithili language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bhojpuri Language whereas Maithili language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.