Madurese and Georgian as Minority Language
In Madurese and Georgian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and Georgian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Georgian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Madurese and Georgian dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs Georgian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and Georgian Regulators
Madurese and Georgian speaking countries provide you Madurese and Georgian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.Georgian is regulated by Cabinet of Georgia. Also get to learn, Madurese and Georgian Language History.
Madurese and Georgian Continents
Thinking about Madurese and Georgian continents in which Madurese and Georgian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and Georgian. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Georgian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and Georgian languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
Georgian Interesting Facts:
- Georgian language has borrowed many words from Arabic, Persian and Turkish languages.
- Georgian language does not distinguish between 'he/him', 'she/her' and 'it', only masculine form is used.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Not Available and derived from Anatolian Languages.