How are you in Macedonian and Navajo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Macedonian and Navajo then Macedonian greetings vs Navajo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Macedonian is Како си? (Kako si?).
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Macedonian vs Navajo Dialects.
Other Macedonian and Navajo Greetings
Are you finding few more Macedonian greetings vs Navajo greetings? So let's compare other Macedonian and Navajo greetings.
- Good Morning in Macedonian is Добро утро (Dobro utro).
- Good Night in Macedonian is Добра ноќ (Dobra nok).
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.