Macedonian and Finnish as Minority Language
In Macedonian and Finnish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Macedonian and Finnish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
- Finnish as minority language: Republic of Karelia, Russian Federation, Sweden.
If you want to compare Macedonian and Finnish dialects, then you can go to Macedonian vs Finnish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Macedonian and Finnish Regulators
Macedonian and Finnish speaking countries provide you Macedonian and Finnish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov" regulates Macedonian language.Finnish is regulated by Institute for the Languages of Finland. Also get to learn, Macedonian and Finnish Language History.
Macedonian and Finnish Continents
Thinking about Macedonian and Finnish continents in which Macedonian and Finnish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Macedonian and Finnish. Most of the Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Finnish speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Macedonian and Finnish languages:
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
Finnish Interesting Facts:
- Finnish language has adopted many words from Iranian, Turkic, Baltic, Germanic and Slavic languages.
- In Finnish language, there are no articles or grammatical gender.
The Macedonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages whereas Macedonian language is similar to Estonian and Livonian Languages and derived from Not Available.