Macedonian and Chinese as Minority Language
In Macedonian and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Macedonian and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare Macedonian and Chinese dialects, then you can go to Macedonian vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Macedonian and Chinese Regulators
Macedonian and Chinese speaking countries provide you Macedonian and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov" regulates Macedonian language.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, Macedonian and Chinese Language History.
Macedonian and Chinese Continents
Thinking about Macedonian and Chinese continents in which Macedonian and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Macedonian and Chinese. Most of the Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Macedonian and Chinese languages:
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The Macedonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages whereas Macedonian language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.