How Many People Speak Lao and Punjabi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Lao vs Punjabi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Lao and Punjabi Dialects.
- Vientiane Lao speaking population: Not Available
- Northern Lao speaking population: Not Available
- Central Lao speaking population: Not Available
- Pothohari speaking population: 2,500,000.00
- Saraiki speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Doabi speaking population: Not Available
More on Lao and Punjabi Dialects
Explore more on Lao and Punjabi dialects to understand them. The Lao vs Punjabi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.