Lao and Hebrew as Minority Language
In Lao and Hebrew speaking countries you will get the countries which have Lao and Hebrew as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Lao as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Hebrew as minority language: Poland.
If you want to compare Lao and Hebrew dialects, then you can go to Lao vs Hebrew Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Lao and Hebrew Regulators
Lao and Hebrew speaking countries provide you Lao and Hebrew regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Lao is not regulated.Hebrew is regulated by Academy of the Hebrew Language. Also get to learn, Lao and Hebrew Language History.
Lao and Hebrew Continents
Thinking about Lao and Hebrew continents in which Lao and Hebrew speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Lao and Hebrew. Most of the Lao speaking countries lie in Asia. While Hebrew speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Lao and Hebrew languages:
Lao Interesting Facts:
- There is no space left between words, only between phrases or sentences in Lao language.
- The Lao alphabets has been reformed many times over the past 50 years.
Hebrew Interesting Facts:
- The original language of Bible is Hebrew.
- The men and women use different verbs in hebrew language.
The Lao language was derived from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer Languages and is similar to Thai Language whereas Lao language is similar to Arabic and Aramaic languages and derived from Aramaic Language.