How are you in Kurdish and Swahili
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Kurdish and Swahili then Kurdish greetings vs Swahili greetings helps you.
- How are you in Kurdish is Tu çawa yî?.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Kurdish vs Swahili Dialects.
Other Kurdish and Swahili Greetings
Are you finding few more Kurdish greetings vs Swahili greetings? So let's compare other Kurdish and Swahili greetings.
- Good Morning in Kurdish is Bayanit bash.
- Good Night in Kurdish is Şev xweş.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.