How are you in Kurdish and Hmong
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Kurdish and Hmong then Kurdish greetings vs Hmong greetings helps you.
- How are you in Kurdish is Tu çawa yî?.
- How are you in Hmong is Koj nyob li cas (Gaw nyaw lee cha).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Kurdish vs Hmong Dialects.
Other Kurdish and Hmong Greetings
Are you finding few more Kurdish greetings vs Hmong greetings? So let's compare other Kurdish and Hmong greetings.
- Good Morning in Kurdish is Bayanit bash.
- Good Night in Kurdish is Şev xweş.
- Good Morning in Hmong is zoo thaum sawv ntxov.
- Good Night in Hmong is zoo hmo.