Kurdish and Romanian as Minority Language
In Kurdish and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kurdish and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Kurdish and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Kurdish vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kurdish and Romanian Regulators
Kurdish and Romanian speaking countries provide you Kurdish and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kurdish is not regulated.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Kurdish and Romanian Language History.
Kurdish and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Kurdish and Romanian continents in which Kurdish and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kurdish and Romanian. Most of the Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kurdish and Romanian languages:
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Kurdish language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Farsi Language whereas Kurdish language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.