How are you in Konkani and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Konkani and Igbo then Konkani greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Konkani is kaso assa?.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Konkani vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Konkani and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Konkani greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Konkani and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Konkani is Dis Borem Zavonn.
- Good Night in Konkani is Rati Boren Zavonn.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.