Konkani and Kazakh as Minority Language
In Konkani and Kazakh speaking countries you will get the countries which have Konkani and Kazakh as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Konkani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
If you want to compare Konkani and Kazakh dialects, then you can go to Konkani vs Kazakh Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Konkani and Kazakh Regulators
Konkani and Kazakh speaking countries provide you Konkani and Kazakh regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Govenment of Goa regulates Konkani language.Kazakh is regulated by Kazakh language agency. Also get to learn, Konkani and Kazakh Language History.
Konkani and Kazakh Continents
Thinking about Konkani and Kazakh continents in which Konkani and Kazakh speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Konkani and Kazakh. Most of the Konkani speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Konkani and Kazakh languages:
Konkani Interesting Facts:
- Fr. Thomas Stevan wrote the first book in Konkani in 1651.
- Sahitya Academy recognized konkani as a language in year 1976.
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
The Konkani language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Marathi whereas Konkani language is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages and derived from Not Available.