Konkani and Bulgarian as Minority Language
In Konkani and Bulgarian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Konkani and Bulgarian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Konkani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Konkani and Bulgarian dialects, then you can go to Konkani vs Bulgarian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Konkani and Bulgarian Regulators
Konkani and Bulgarian speaking countries provide you Konkani and Bulgarian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Govenment of Goa regulates Konkani language.Bulgarian is regulated by Institute for the Bulgarian language. Also get to learn, Konkani and Bulgarian Language History.
Konkani and Bulgarian Continents
Thinking about Konkani and Bulgarian continents in which Konkani and Bulgarian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Konkani and Bulgarian. Most of the Konkani speaking countries lie in Asia. While Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Konkani and Bulgarian languages:
Konkani Interesting Facts:
- Fr. Thomas Stevan wrote the first book in Konkani in 1651.
- Sahitya Academy recognized konkani as a language in year 1976.
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
The Konkani language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Marathi whereas Konkani language is similar to Macedonian language and derived from Not Available.