Konkani and Abkhaz as Minority Language
In Konkani and Abkhaz speaking countries you will get the countries which have Konkani and Abkhaz as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Konkani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Konkani and Abkhaz dialects, then you can go to Konkani vs Abkhaz Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Konkani and Abkhaz Regulators
Konkani and Abkhaz speaking countries provide you Konkani and Abkhaz regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Govenment of Goa regulates Konkani language.Abkhaz is not regulated. Also get to learn, Konkani and Abkhaz Language History.
Konkani and Abkhaz Continents
Thinking about Konkani and Abkhaz continents in which Konkani and Abkhaz speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Konkani and Abkhaz. Most of the Konkani speaking countries lie in Asia. While Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Konkani and Abkhaz languages:
Konkani Interesting Facts:
- Fr. Thomas Stevan wrote the first book in Konkani in 1651.
- Sahitya Academy recognized konkani as a language in year 1976.
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
The Konkani language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Marathi whereas Konkani language is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language and derived from Caucasian languages.