How Many People Speak Khmer and Xhosa Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Khmer vs Xhosa Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Khmer and Xhosa Dialects.
- Northern Khmer speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Khmer Krom speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Western Khmer speaking population: Not Available
- Gcaleka speaking population: Not Available
- Thembu speaking population: Not Available
- Hlubi speaking population: Not Available
More on Khmer and Xhosa Dialects
Explore more on Khmer and Xhosa dialects to understand them. The Khmer vs Xhosa dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.