How Many People Speak Khmer and Uzbek Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Khmer vs Uzbek Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Khmer and Uzbek Dialects.
- Northern Khmer speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Khmer Krom speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Western Khmer speaking population: Not Available
- Tashkent speaking population: Not Available
- Afghan speaking population: Not Available
- Ferghana speaking population: Not Available
More on Khmer and Uzbek Dialects
Explore more on Khmer and Uzbek dialects to understand them. The Khmer vs Uzbek dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.