How Many People Speak Khmer and Tulu Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Khmer vs Tulu Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Khmer and Tulu Dialects.
- Northern Khmer speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Khmer Krom speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Western Khmer speaking population: Not Available
- Brahmin tulu speaking population: Not Available
- Jain speaking population: Not Available
- Girijan speaking population: Not Available
More on Khmer and Tulu Dialects
Explore more on Khmer and Tulu dialects to understand them. The Khmer vs Tulu dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.